Brother DCP-8150DN Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7 – The Brother Printer DCP-8150DN Grayscale Printer/Scanner is a cost reliable monochrome laser multi-function copier for your busy workplace or business. It supplies quick, reputable duplicating and printing as much as 40 ppm and also color scanning in one sturdy layout.
Rapidly scan or replicate multi-page papers using its 50-page ability automobile record feeder or make use of the legal-size file glass for bound products. You can share the Brother Printer DCP-8150DN Grayscale Printer/Scanner with others on your network using through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint and also Scan or Cortado Workplace.
- 10 (32-bit),
- 10 (64-bit),
- 8.1 (32-bit),
- 8.1 (64-bit),
- 8 (32-bit),
- 8 (64-bit),
- 7 (32-bit),
- 7 (64-bit),
- Server 2016,
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
How To Download Brother DCP-8150DN Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7
- Open up a Web browser and also search to https://www.printerdriversdevice.com
- Click Downloads.
- Downloaded files are typically conserved in the Downloads folder in the Dock however differs based upon your internet browser’s settings.
- You may obtain added info about the downloaded file.
- Most internet browsers will undoubtedly download the documents into your default ‘Downloads’ folder. In some web internet browsers, you can access the downloaded and install certificates by pressing the CTRL + J keys.
- When the download is full, click Close if triggered. Adhere to the directions you noted earlier for assistance with making use of the documents.
|Full Driver & Software Package||113.42
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection||14.94
|Add Printer Wizard Driver||14.94
|Network Connection Repair Tool||1.54
|PaperPort™ Install Tool||0.40
|ControlCenter4 Update Tool||75.66
|Firmware Update Tool||3.46
|Quick Setup Guide||2.20 MB|
How to Install Brother DCP-8150DN Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open Up the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and also click Next.
If the version name is not provided, comply with Actions I with iii, and then go to Step 5.
i. Click The printer that I desire isn’t detailed.
ii. Select Add a printer is making use of a TCP/IP address or hostname as well as click Following.
iii. Type the IP address of the Brother equipment in the Hostname or IP address area, and also inspect the Question the printer and immediately select the vehicle driver to use option after that click Following.
- When the adhering to the home window appears, pick Brother from the Supplier listing.
If no home window shows up, most likely to Step 7.
- Select the version name and also click Next.
If you can not locate your Brother equipment on the Printers listing, click Windows Update to upgrade the Printers checklist. It may take a few mins to update the Printers list.
- The printer vehicle driver name will be shown in the Printer name area. We recommend keying your Brother model name in the Printer name field for real understanding.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
How To Uninstall Brother DCP-8150DN Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7
- Click Start or Start button(Start) > All Programs (Programs) > Brother.
- Select XXX-XXXX (your design name) > Uninstall.
- Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
For USB wire individuals, make sure that the brother maker is powered on as well as linked to your computer.
NOTE: For Windows Vista and Windows 7 individuals, when the User Account Control display shows up, click Allow or Yes.
- Follow the directions in the dialog box to uninstall the software application and drivers.
For USB cord customers, as soon as the uninstallation is complete, separate the cord from the brother device.
- As soon as the uninstallation is complete, you should reboot your computer system.